The Israel Bites aka Jazzie is a connoisseur of everything celiac-friendly and gluten-free, she developed a few wonderful easy, crispy and delicious recipes using products directly from the farm. Be’teavon!
Cook them as sides or mains – you won’t be disappointed!
Balsamic Red Cabbage By The Israel Bites
- 1 head of red cabbage chopped into thin strips
- Olive Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Garlic Powder
- Spread the chopped cabbage out onto a greased or lined baking sheet.
- Generously coat the cabbage with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Sprinkle garlic powder and salt on top.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 45- 60 minutes, the cabbage should be super crispy and just slightly burnt.
- Top with extra balsamic and salt to taste
Make sure to check out Jazzie’s blog https://theisraelbites.com/