The Israel Bites aka Jazzie is a connoisseur of everything celiac-friendly and gluten-free, she developed a few wonderful easy, crispy and delicious recipes using products directly from the farm. Be’teavon!
✅Easy to make
Cook them as sides or mains – you won’t be disappointed!
Crispy Greens By The Israel Bites
- 1 Leek thinly sliced
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 bunch of kale roughly chopped
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil or butter
- In a pan heat you butter or olive oil on medium heat.
- Add in the onion, leek, and garlic and sauté until the onion is translucent.
- Add in the bunch of kale and wilt until it begins to crisp on the sides.
- Sprinkle in the lemon juice and salt.
- Optional: poach two eggs on top for a light version of green shaksuka. Also tastes amazing topped with parmesan cheese
Make sure to check out Jazzie’s blog https://theisraelbites.com/