The Israel Bites aka Jazzie is a connoisseur of everything celiac-friendly and gluten-free, she developed a few wonderful easy, crispy and delicious recipes using products directly from the farm. Be’teavon!
Cook them as sides or mains – you won’t be disappointed!
World’s Best White Fries By The Israel Bites
- 3-5 white potatoes
- Olive Oil
- Cut the potatoes into your desired fry size, I like to make mine thin for extra crispiness.
- Place the potato slices into a bowl of cold salty water for 30 minutes.
- Transfer the potatoes and water, adding more water if needed, into a pot and bring to a boil.
- Boil for 10 minutes or until soft.
- Transfer to a lined baking sheet or air fryer and bake on 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until golden.
Make sure to check out Jazzie’s blog https://theisraelbites.com/